HypnoBirthing® Classes are taught in a series of five weekly 2-1/2 hour classes. The classes are taught in an intimate group setting of generally 5-8 couples. Review the course outline to learn more about what you will learn in HypnoBirthing classes.
I also occasionally teach a refresher-only class with couples who have already taken the full course and have experience with HypnoBirthing. It takes place in a single class that runs for 2.5-3 hours.
If you are very near to your birthing time, contact me about making special arrangements for private sessions.
Group: $395 per couple
Private: $750 per couple
- Attendance for you and your birth companion (husband, partner, friend, relative, neighbor)
- 5 information-packed class meetings, helping you to understand why labor doesn’t have to hurt
- A copy of the 302-page HypnoBirthing® Text, HypnoBirthing®– The Mongan Method
- 2 CDs for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding
- 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
- Birth Preferences worksheet and handouts
- Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
- Demonstration and practice of optimal birth positions
- Phone and email support during and after class
A non-refundable down payment of $150 is due to hold your space. The balance may be paid at the first class.
* Payment plans and tuition assistance are available.
HypnoBirthing refresher classes:
$125 per couple
This class is for couples who have already taken the full course and need a refresher of the material and techniques.
The content is based on what you already know. We will reflect on and build upon your previous experiences. It’s so great to be able to connect and bond with the other couples and share your stories in a supportive format, plus review techniques and be able to ask questions. I find my refresher couples get so much more out of this ‘targeted’ format than by sitting in on the primary series with all the first time couples.
- Dates TBD
- Dates TBD
Seaside Women’s Health/Babies By The Sea Birthing Center
781 Garden View Court, Suite 201, Encinitas, CA 92024
(Second floor of the Pacific Premier Bank building)
Classes are first come, first served. Your space will be reserved as soon as your registration form and deposit are received. You can enroll in the full series by filling out the online enrollment form. Refresher couples can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space.
Tuition/deposit is non-refundable, unless someone is able to take your space. Transfer to another class day/time slot is permitted on a case by case basis.
A missed class may be made up by joining another group (space permitting) or through a private session ($75/hour). If you must miss a class, please contact me as soon as possible to figure out the best course of action.
What To Bring
Each class in the 5 week series is 2.5-3 hours, so dress comfortably. You are welcome to bring pillows and/or yoga mats so that you can make yourselves comfortable during the relaxation scripts and during class in general. Feel free to bring refreshments and snacks.